Working at The Smile Company
When you join The Smile Company team, you can expect the following:
- Exciting work environment where respect, professionalism, and fun are promoted while providing necessary service to patients in need.
- Beautiful, state-of-the-art offices where your skills and expertise and our company training in a team-oriented, supportive environment promote personal and professional dental career development.
- Competitive salaries and benefits in a rapidly growing company.
To apply for one of our open positions, click here
Job Description: Dentist
Maryland Heights, MO
As a dentist with The Smile Company, you are joining an amazing office with a great team that will help you to grow professionally. We are committed to providing quality dental care and better dental care access for our community. As a Smile Company dentist, you can expect to see a steady flow of new patients every day that are ready to get their smile back. Daily procedures include restoration (fillings), crown and bridge and core build-ups (veneers, onlays, inlays), extractions, removable prosthodontics, and providing comprehensive treatment plans. And at the end of the day you'll find your career is truly rewarding.
You will have clinical autonomy and be able to focus your entire day on providing quality patient care. You will have the support of highly skilled, trained office staff and the operational and administrative aspects of the practice will be taken care of by our business team. You will also enjoy access to free continuing education and mentorship by our senior doctors.
What is offered:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Premium Benefits Package
- Sign-On Bonus
- State-of-the-Art Practice
- Educate patients on oral health
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Maintain patients' medical records.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.